HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
It’s finally 2018, which means, new adventures and new goals to set yourself and work towards them! I’m such an organiser and planner and I already had planned about the first 50 pages of my bullet journal in November! I always like to set myself goals whether that’s big or small and work towards them, in 2018 I decided to set myself realistic goals and actually make an effort to work on them and tick them off before December 31st! I wanted to share some of my new year goals here on my blog, hope this post inspires you to set yourself goals and helps you get organised for this new year ahead of us!
- Read 25 books.
- Be on top of uni deadlines.
- Do a summer travel journal.
- Blog consistently.
- Start yoga.
- Explore more of London!
- Work towards being a morning person.
- Don’t buy anymore makeup/nail varnish and use what I have (!!)
- At least 75 blogposts by the end of the year!
- 2000 Instagram followers! (link down below 😉 )
- Visit Brighton.
- BE HAPPY!
Hope you enjoyed reading this post and it somewhat inspired you to set your own goals! Comment down before some of your own new year resolutions or goals!
Ayse Merve! x